Impoverished children around the world are subjected to harsh living conditions, and volunteers are needed to help direct their lives in positive directions by getting involved in our Child Care program.
The children will be the main focus of volunteer activity, day care centres will regularly be visited by the volunteers to work with the children. Awareness is generated on health and hygiene issues of the children. Children will be provided with healthy learning environment through interactive games and pictograph stories. Emphasis will be on the nutritional care of the children as given in the centres. The volunteers will also get involved with the children in various games and learning exercises to create interest in developing their physical health and potential.
Volunteer work activities
• Ensuring attendance of the children placed
in the centre.
• Teach alphabets number counting, colour & shapes, animal and sound etc.
• Tips of getting dressed, manners, art and other activities children may like.
• Create a fun, colourful, "Play Way" environment for the children through games, stories and other activities.
• Develop the physical health of the children through activities that utilize their bodies in games, etc.
Duration - The minimum required time
for this program is two weeks.
Qualification - Volunteers must participate in this program with an open mind, giving heart, and flexibility to work with different age ranges of children.
Visa type - You will need the tourist visa for this program.